Tuesday, December 21, 2010

So much to catch up on!

I know I skipped Thanksgiving, but we had to get a new hard drive for the computer so I haven't taken the time to get the Thanksgiving pictures off our external drive.  Anyway!  I'll get to it eventually.  Here's Christmas!  The start of it anyway...  I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to post.




After we decorated the tree everyone layed down to admire it!

Goofy boys!

Adorable Zepherin in front of the tree.

This is what Hunter made Ben for his birthday!  Hunter collects little random metal pieces from everywhere he can.  He used a bunch to make this!  Ben loved it!  It now hangs above our piano in the music room!

Hunter and Nathan are getting ready to head off to their very first band/orchestra concert!  It was so wonderful!  They held it at the middle school auditorium on the stage, and the place was packed!  We got there 20 minutes early and we had to sit in the VERY last row up in the back section.  Crazy!  Great music though!  The boys did a fantastic job!

Zepherin is full of smiles these days!  It's so cute.  The pictures really don't do him justice at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment