Monday, February 28, 2011

Before & After

Hannah and I had a great week together recently.  The kids played wonderfully, and we had a blast, talking and laughing and just having fun.  Nate and Hunter weren't really sure what to make of it.  It reminds me of when Mom and Auntie get together! 
   Well we did project after project inside and out.  Things that I'd been saving since I moved in.... saying to myself "Oh, I'll do that with Hannah when she comes" etc.  I'm so glad she finally came!!  (hopefully she is, too! )  We both love the blog Better After.  ... love looking through all the do it yourself projects they have... Very inspiring!  So here's my own.  Free on craigslist, with paint from the mis-tint section of Home Depot..... although it was the color I had wanted anyway-- (super excited about that blessing!!)  Help and encouragement from Hannah, and here it is!!!

BEFORE

AFTER
What do you think?!!  It was a lot of work, but I'm super excited to do more!

5 comments:

  1. blown away. AMAZING. And I love that color too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those turned out so cute, great job! I have been thinking about that sideboard project ever since we visited. Also, I don't think I will be visiting this week, there is just too much going on. But maybe next week when Tari is in Philly? I will let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look great! i love that color. it's what i think i will be doing in my bedroom at the new house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Robin! Thanks so much for the shout out! Your dressers look fantastic, I can't believe that was oops paint on free dressers. Dang. They were meant to be yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You should submit that before and after to HGTV or something, they look great!

    ReplyDelete