Thursday, July 21, 2011

4th of July Weekend

The kids and I spent the 4th of July in Ocean City, MD with Ben's family.  Ben, (unfortunately/fortunately had to work!)  The sand and waves and food etc were amazing!  We had such a great time!  I did forget to sunscreen my back which put a little damper on things, but I healed!! 


 The 3 littles spent most of their time in the sand.  The waves were pretty rough, so they would just knock the kids right over, which they didn't like.  But they had a blast in the sand!


 The big boys would have spent every waking second in the water, however, and had to be convinced (almost bribed!) to get out for food, water, and more sunscreen!


 I absolutely LOVE this picture of Nate.  It's so him!  He couldn't be happier!
                                                                  Love my boys!

1 comment:

  1. oh, we were also in OC for the 4th also! I wish we would have known. We could have met up!

    ReplyDelete